Office & Visiting Hours
Office hours for The Leone Center for Orthopedic Care are 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Holy Cross Hospital visiting hours are 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
The Center recognizes the important role of our patient’s family and friends. Visiting hours for hospital stays are designed to offer flexibility for visitors, while ensuring that patients get the expert medical attention and nursing care and the rest they need for recovery.
We ask that visitors respect the rights and concerns of all our patients. Please refer to the following guidelines when visiting The Center and Holy Cross Hospital:
- Please do not visit if you have a cold or other communicable disease
- Please do not bring alcoholic beverages on to the property
- Please avoid touching any equipment in the patient’s room
- Please leave the patient’s room if so requested by a doctor, nurse or other patient
- Please respect the right of all patients to a quiet and restful stay
- Because of Florida hospital dietary rules, please do not bring food to a patient without prior approval from the patient’s physician
- We encourage visitors to help feed patients who need assistance at mealtime